Tuesday, March 8, 2016

8. A long long series has begun

I asked my older brother (the guy just above me) to come up with some cool stuff for a comic book, so that I could write it. I had this cool idea in my head, but I didn't quite have enough for it yet.
Now I am not going to lie and say that my books are the most original things in the world, because they're not. After I wrote some books I realized how similar some of them were to other books I've read, it's quite a terrible thing to realize...

Anyways, my bro and I invented a creature that we call a "Stenthrill." This thing is basically a killer Dryad. They are plant humanoids that know how to fight, that's about it, they are the bad guys in this book.
 
Yeah.... So that guy on the front with the Halberd... He's the hero.
(I took these with a camera instead of scanning them, sorry, I'll get better quality next time.)
So this story is about Brock and his magical axe known as the Halberd, it's one of those book series that have a predictable ending, except that it isn't going to be.


Brock's father does end up being defeated at the beginning of the book, which leaves Brock as the new Magic Halberdier. The problem is that the Shifter (shape-shifting leader of the Stenthrills) has drained the power of the Halberd, and divided it among his Generals. Brock's only way to defeat the Shifter is if he kills every single one of the Generals. I have written 4 of these books so far, I'll show the others later.

Unlike the Shadow Planet's story, this one is way more un-mysterious at the very beginning. We have our Hero and we have our goal, but am I going to write a predictable story? Of course not. Instead I'll form it into the complete opposite. By combining the stories of all the books! 
(to be continued)


No comments:

Post a Comment