Saturday, March 19, 2016

10. Halberd on Water

On April 8th 2015 I completed this book.

Check out that cover though right? Can you see those two ships in his crystal viewer, or the little dude running on water? 

My next challenge for you is to write a poem-comic. That means a panel for each line in the poem. I did a poem comic in the middle of this book that Brock (the Halberdier) tells to this girl on his ship.

you can tell where I mess up in my comics by finding where I have a really weirdly and shaped bolded word.


Try doing that! 
This book has a lot of sailing around on boats in it, that is actually pretty dang hard if you have never actually been to the ocean.
You might notice how different the art is in this one compared to some of the others, I can't really make out any huge differences in this from the last, but I'm sure there are a few.

Captain Creed is the Antagonist of this book, he is the most detailed antagonist that I've had to draw so far. You can only see his second form here, but as you can see he has an earring-ish thing on his head with a sea-weed Bandanna. Captain Creed also wears a pirate coat and has pirate boots.  









No comments:

Post a Comment