Wednesday, February 24, 2016

5. A Fairy Tale

I asked my brother what he wanted me to write a comic about so I could write him one. He told me his favorite fairy tale was "Salad" by the Grimm Brothers. I had read this story before, and I did love it too. Here is a link to my favorite film adaptation of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfBtsZfSHgY

Although in the cartoon version of this it has a different name, it was based off of Salad story. They are a tiny bit different, but most of it is exactly the same. So I went and got what I'm pretty sure is the original script, and then I wrote my comic word for word with the book.


(the scanner cut a little bit off when I scanned this! Ugh!)

My brother absolutely loved it, so I gave him the original copy of it. I made sure to get myself a copy too, but the dang machine chopped it up.

here is the original script I used for the comic, I only added, but I did not take away.

If you want to write a comic, I would recommend doing a Grimm Fairy Tale, because they're awesome! Also you could try to do a spin-off idea instead of completely doing it word for word.

No comments:

Post a Comment