Wednesday, April 6, 2016

12. Anime Influenced Fight

Halberd Book 4.
So, yeah. Look at that. This is the most recent book I've written. My stick-men have come such a long way to finally get to where they are now.

In this book I did a Anime-influenced fight scene. It turned out pretty cool, so here it is.
On the left we have a Ksuki, they have the fastest blocking reflexes known to man. On the right we have Captain Slash (in disguise). O_O This is going to be a good fight.



That's only a small part of the fight, but it still looked pretty dang awesome right?
This book probably has my best work in it. 

Now we're all caught up! :D YAY! So what should I do now? Do you want to see some concept art? Do you want to read a full book? Is there anything you'd like to know? Let me know in the comments or email me at comicsbyjoe@gmail.com. I still have one last book that I wrote right before I wrote this one, it's like a prequel to all of my books. 

Thanks!

---Joe Barber
Now go draw something.
  




No comments:

Post a Comment