Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Author's Note.

Hello people of earth! I have finally started my comic blog. This is where I'll be posting Concept art that I've done and show you some of the new stuff I'm working on.

Introduction to me. I'm still going through the rough teenage years full of Acne, Dates and Drivers licenses. My name is Joe, if we've met, then it was most-likely nice to meet you. If we've never met, I'm sure if we do it will be nice to meet you too.
Yeah that's a picture of me. I look like something straight out of Middle earth, right?

Anyways, I have been writing graphic novels since I was in first grade, though they may have been pretty bad, we all have to start somewhere. 
So yeah, it's what I do because I have a lot of time on my hands. Now here is one of my most recent sketches of myself.
I draw pretty much everything with a pen, I believe it gives me more pressure to not make mistakes, that sounds realistic right?
Anyways, as you can see this is just a stick figure. Yup... I write books using stick-figures.
If I can write books that people think are cool with stick figures then anyone should be able to right?
Yes! And I'm here to tell you why, how, and what.
---Joe Barber


No comments:

Post a Comment