Monday, June 6, 2016

Banners and stuff.

Oi! So I have been a little busy with acting things and such, Some cool things I've done with my comics on Smackjeeves is make these fun little banners, it took me a whole month to find the spot where I could upload them, here is what they look like:

I hand draw my comics, but the pixel art actually looks pretty darn close to my hand drawings. If you do happen to visit my websites in the near future, hitting that like button would help me out a lot! I need popularity before I can sell them, otherwise these books are going to be THE MOST exclusive things in the world.

This next week is going to be super (and I mean SUPER) busy, because with me still being a kid and all that jazz, I've got camping and Larping to do. 

My memory card disappeared again, so uploading to my comics has been going REALLY slow, and I didn't end up uploading anything this past week! :( I said I'd do it as often as I could, right? I'll probably end up borrowing someone else's card so I can get more uploaded. 

---Joe Barber
if you have a good idea, write it down, if you have a bad idea... That's how R rated movies are made.

No comments:

Post a Comment